Covid & Safety Details
PLEASE READ FULL PAGE CAREFULLY PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
New Policies for Re-opening:
Thank you to all of our wonderful clients for your patience and understanding as we implement our new policies in order. First and Foremost to offer health and safety to our clients and staff we require everyone to read our updated policy. or for additional information refer
CONSULTATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERED IN OUR STUDIO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
All consultations will be done via Phone, Gmail, Messenger, email or Facetime.
ONLY THE CLIENT WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE STUDIO: Please do not bring family or Friends. Exceptions: Clients with physical difficulties can bring support just notify us prior to arrival.
CLIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK UPON ENTERING
At the time of your appointment: you will be required to wear a new disposable or washable mask during your procedure.
We can offer handmade masks @ $12.00 each or a disposable one @ $2.00 each, included booties for clients upon entering
ARTISTS/TECHNICIANS WILL: wear gloves, mask, aprons
PLEASE IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME
This includes any symptoms or signs: Fever, Coughing, Difficulty Breathing, Sneezing, Sore throat, etc. As symptoms vary differently from person to person.
If you think you may be getting sick, have been around anyone who has been sick, or have had any symptoms in the past 72hrs. We ask you to PLEASE REBOOK.
If you arrive at to your appointment showing any symptoms of illness, and or exhibit signs during your procedure, you will be asked to leave, and your deposit will be forfeited.
NO FOOD/ BEVERAGES are PERMITTED
ENTERING OUR PREMISES
You must first text or call your artist from your vehicle and be welcomed in via the FRONT DOOR entrance only. Upon entry, Clients must use hand sanitizer, booties and don a mask.
CONTACTLESS GREETINGS ONLY- Smiles, Winks, Air High Fives and elbow bumps acceptable.
SANITIZED CONTAINERS FOR YOUR BELONGINGS PROVIDED
Please try to leave most of your personal belongings in your vehicle or at home. Each artist will have a Sanitized Container available for all your personal belongings when entering your private treatment room. Please remember to turn off your cell phone.
At any time that you or your client need to use the washroom, instruct them to turn on the fan or turn it on for them, upon exiting, sterilize all areas including door knobs (inside/out), light switch, taps (hot/cold), counter top, sink, toilet seat/handle and toilet plunger
**a mix of 1 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water can be used, Lysol wipes or other disinfectant provided
A cleaning log will be placed in every artists area and washroom to ensure all spaces are being monitored for sanitization
AFTERCARE: Our aftercare can be viewed on our website @ tattoonanaimo.com
PAYMENT OPTIONS: E-transfer will be the preferred payment method. This can be done prior to your appointment.
We will accept all types of payments (not Cheques) Visa / Debit / Cash
When accepting cash, we will not be giving out change, please make sure that you have the exact amount.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- strict hand washing before, and after your tattoo, breaks etc. - Rigorous cleaning and sanitation practices of all areas that come into contact with clients and artists before, during and after each appointment.
- If your artist or technician is experiencing or has been in close contact with someone experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above within 14 days prior or after your appointment you will be notified.
- We will be wearing full PPE including protective eye glasses and or face mask or shield, disposable
apron or gown to cover clothing and a disposable surgical or clean reusable mask at all times while on Labyrinth Tattoo & VI Laser premises. PPE is disposed of and changed before each client.
- Courtesy call to follow up within 10 / 14 days post appointment to confirm both client and artist are symptom free, and the status of your tattoo, cosmetic or laser hair removal procedure.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO READ
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
** First & foremost, if you are not feeling well the morning of your appointment, please call to reschedule. Thank you.
** At this time, we will NOT be doing any Laser hair removal treatments or piercing any area around the NOSE, LIPS or TONGUE. in order to comply with current health & safety regulations around COVID-19.
- Prior to your appointment. We are going paperless: if you could please Read and Sign the online Client Application & Waiver Form at our website: www.tattoonanaimo.com
- Please NO FRAGRANCE to your appointment.
- Park in the back lot, please call the shop or text your artist when you arrive, you will be let in via the FRONT ENTRANCE ONLY, this ensures proper distancing and avoids any overlapping of clients.
- Upon entry you will sanitize your hands, put on a mask and be immediately escorted into your treatment room, you are required to wear a clean mask upon entering, if you do not have one, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask for an additional charge of $2.00/per mask or a reusable mask for $12.00. The reusable mask includes a nose wire, filter pocket, and elastic ear loops, made locally.
- You will be provided a sanitized bin for your belongings, we ask that you please turn off your cell phone during this appointment, and please leave any additional belongings in your vehicle.
- Make sure you are well nourished and hydrated.
- If at all possible, we would also ask if you could use the restroom prior to coming to your appointment, to minimize the sanitation requirements before/after each visit.
- Please be patient as we do our best to keep to the scheduled time of your appointment but note we are making sure your private area is clean & disinfected prior to your entering.
- All payment types will be accepted but we would prefer etransfer or tap in order to reduce cross contamination.
- Health and Safety first and foremost to all of our valued clients. We are consistently taking all required precautions to ensure we stop the spread of Covid-19, proper sterilization and sanitation have always been our main priority in giving you the best and safest experience with your service and we look forward to seeing you soon.
We have implemented a strict cleaning protocol for each Artist's Room, and for each common area, that is tracked using cleaning logs similar to the following:
We always follow strict safety guidelines, and these have been updated
to meet provincial guidelines for Covid Safety.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our safety plan.